Trump GUILTY on all charges, page-724

1. 22,468 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    Hi Guf. I really didn't think you were dumb enough to fall for this corrupt verdict.

I haven't been drenched in Trump enchanted pixie dust giving a blind love infatuated mancrush like you.
    You obviously, like other enchanted Trumptards, haven't read the indictment so don't have a clue what the items of evidence are and how they were corroborated to tie to a unanimous guilty verdict by regular Americans who do have a clue.

Latest poll has Trump up 6 more points since this verdict.

Good for the polls. That must really be exciting the Trump pixie dust enchantment you are under.

I have seen so far are saying the verdict will easily be overturned

How far is so far? Beyond the drenching of Trump enchantment pixie dust blind love?

Don't feel you need to reply

It's not a need. Just a courtesy to show you I am very much aware of your Trump blind love infatuated mancrush.
    You must be very excited Trump let your other sweetheart Assange go free, hey?

because the plonkers here cheering the result are not worth spending any more time on.

Go off with your head firmly up your butt with Trump pixie dust enchantment for all I care.
    Dose yourself up with ivermectin in case those worms really get to eat into your brain. Oops, too late!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.