LYC 2.73% $6.40 lynas rare earths limited

Trump happens...

1. 1,269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1924
    First of all this is not an analysis of any US political issues on the domestic side, I'm sure Oz has plenty.

I would like to appeal to the readers on this board (mostly Oz I assume) as to what is their opinion on the changing face of American politics from a international and in particular LYC view... The US elections are over and the new president (Trump) will be firmly in office in just a few days. Given Trumps cabinet choices it is clear that a kumbaya relationship has been developed between Trump and Putin leaving China as the odd man out…

Also, the China Sea issue promises to rear it's angry head and US leadership is clearly going to take sides opposite that of China... Additionally, Trump promised to withdraw from the "potential disaster" Trans-Pacific Partnership trade deal, a 12-country commitment that aimed to create a free trade area spanning from Japan to Chile, making it the world’s largest trade pact.

If China reacts to this new policy with the manipulation of the RE marketplace, it will be terrible for the green movement or any other technology utilizing RE’s. On the other hand it could be a tremendous windfall for LYC… I know Lynas has much of it's output committed to Japan but sp is a function of RE prices so the profits will pass through.

I think it is fine that everyone focuses on the micro economics and but it’s macro economics and the world stage that just may dictate that Lynas just may in the right place at the right time… JMHO…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.40
Change
0.170(2.73%)
Mkt cap ! $5.982B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.34 $6.40 $6.28 $12.65M 1.991M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 15037 $6.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.40 38814 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.