Trump 'has blood on his hands' with poor Cov-19 response, page-78

1. 1,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Hey Mogga, I hate finger pointing in a time like this. But here is a video below that does show Democrats were very dismissive of the danger of COV-19 in February. They were slower out of the gate than the President.

I don't think Democrats are any more responsible for the spread...but they sure as heck were nowhere near as quick as Trump to close borders...they were too worried about appearing racist. Very Sad.

Speaker Pelosi even went to San Fran (her constituents) and encouraged them to come to Chinatown to shop and eat. That was Feb 24th. A whole three weeks after Trump had placed the ban on people entering US from China in January (I believe it was Jan 31st). Then she starts saying he is responsible for all these deaths...that's really low.

Joe Biden said this in response to Trump's travel bans, "This is no time for Donald Trump's record for hysteria and xenophobia, hysterical xenophobia...and fear mongering."

It is the height of hypocrisy for the left to point the finger at the President. Nor should conservative beat the lefties over the head with their virtue signalling in-action at the beginning...No one knew the full extent of this pandemic.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.