Trump HATERS - read this

1. 3,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    I hated when Trump won the election but over the years I have changed my view.

Trump haters cannot understand how anyone would like the guy.

But its not about liking, its about what his actions on the economy and foreign
    policy he's excelled in. I dont give a shit if he tweets something stupid or
    says something that doesnt make sense or is inappropriate. What do I care?
    Actions always speak louder than words.

Its could be called a rational approach. Trump made America a success until the Covid
    thing infected the whole world.

You haters are driven by emotion because you dont like Trump's personality, therefore you
    would rather support a brain dead "'We've got to take care of the cure" and
    all women and men are created with...by... you know the thing" Biden. lol
    Thats how far you'd go really?, amazing how hate can be so strong as to conquer any logic.

Look, imagine if you are stuck on a cliff in the Himalayas and they organise a rescue with
    the best climber called Malid to get you out safely and hes the only one that can do it.
    But you know Malid and hate his guts and personality so you yell down to them, not to bother
    and you'd rather die up there than be rescued by him.
    That is how I see your logic in relation to Trump.

If Im seeing it wrong, please explain cos Id like to get into your haters' heads.

(by the way Ive always been Democrat, but this is the first time Im abandoning them. Ive
    never seen a bunch of idiots in my life - did anyone see the Democrats debates? and then
    the kneeling and all that shit... gees... I dont want anything to do with them for now...)
    Last edited by thebeautifulstyle: 21/06/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.