Trump Indictments

1. 59,288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 727
    Ok so there is a number of potential indictment Trump will get so thought it worth giving consideration to which will be first and in what order

1 Mar A Lago documents
    This one looks to be an open and shut case so I expect it will come first, there is this idea that DoJ bundle it with indictments related to Jan 6th but I am of the mind it's quite separate and will be treated as such. My prediction is by end of February

2 DA in Georgia
    Special Grand Jury should be close to be wrapped up if not already wrapped up, this needs to be referred too a standard Grand Jury so IMO Trump will get an indictment from Georgia DA by end of April

3 DoJ Special prosecutor, Jan 6th investigation
    Now this one is very complex and I expect any in addition to Trump to face indictments, Special Prosecutor Jack Smith will now have all the testimony and evidence from Jan 6th committee so that will speed things up. They have already subpoena some key witness and Jack Smith is now in the USA. IMO Trump will get indicted by end of July

While I could be out on the timing, could be latter but hopefully sooner, I'll go out on a limb and say 2023 will be the year the first former president is indicted

Because Justis Matters

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.