Trump Is 100% Vindicated On Wiretapping, page-57

1. 51 Posts.
    I'm a stock trader, so, I am quite frankly one of the most emotionless people you will ever meet. My comments are not based on emotion whatsoever.

Here's a few reasons off the top of my head:

1) Trump continues to steer foreign diplomatic delegations to his hotels, thus making big profits from it. He also applied for a trademark in China for his Trump brand, which recently got approved, and only because he is now President (That is a proven fact, and violates the Emoluments Clause)
    2) First amendment violations! Did you forget about this or something? He's done it twice now! His executive order banning travelers from certain majority Muslim nations, violates the freedom of religion, and by attacking the media as an “enemy of the people, violates freedom of the press
    3) Treason also comes to mind. There's not enough evidence yet, but anyone with half a brain can see this one! There is a TON of mounting evidence proving Trump was colluding with the Russians during his presidential campaign.

There's a lot more as well, bnut I'm busy and have 15 or so trades to engage. Anyone can see this guy is bad news

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.