Considering this is HC, I am dumbfounded that you are not aware...

1. 22,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Considering this is HC, I am dumbfounded that you are not aware of how the market reacted to and perceive what would happen under a trump presidency.

I am sure you are aware that the market reacted with great optimism upon his election, which was contrary to the naysayers ie media and TDS sufferers on here.

In case, you haven’t worked it out, the market sees Trump’s tax cuts as extremely positive for the market. The market has factored these cuts into the market. On top of this, the cutting of regulations and the rolling back of MANY Obama regulations have had a positive impact on businesses and business sentiment,

I know you are smart enough to comprehend “market sentiment” and “business confidence”. (But I know you know all of that anyway) Therefore, I know that you can appreciate what “taking the handbrake off” means and when the handbrake comes off in the form of planned tax cuts, it can “build confidence”. When regulations are cut or rolled back it can “build confidence” . But you already know this and how this confidence can turn cautious business owners into optimistic business owners willing to either maintain staff or look to employ more.

NOw, we know what will happen to the markets of the tax cuts don’t get passed . But stop trying to pull the wool over people’s eyes by pretending you don’t get what Trump has done to impact the financial and jobs markets.

The mere thought of $3 trillion being repatriated to the states via company tax, plus the biggest tax cuts to the middle class as well as company tax to compete with other OECD countries has the market salivating.

Please don’t tell me you don’t know how important sentiment is to an economy. You know full well that high taxes and layers upon layers of regulations can stifle or “ put the breaks on an economy.”

As I said, every media pundit said a trump presidency would cause the markets to capitulate and put the world into a recession. But WE know how FAKE the media can be and that’s why the markets “surprised” everyone after Trump won by giving his policies a big tick of approval.

Stop trying to pull the wool over people’s.
    Last edited by nickyjames: 21/10/17

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.