Trump - jobs president, page-19

1. 22,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    It had nothing to do with mower and everything about you inferring that Trump has had nothing to do with the state of the economy and job creation.

Yes it is humming along.

And yes, I am aware that Obama took over after the markets had capitulated and we at low lows.

I am also aware that GDP growth was pretty much benign under Obama. I know that under Obama it was the slowest recovery since the Great Depression. I am also aware that under Obama there were record numbers of food stamps and the middle class deteriorating and continued to fall under Obama which is/was quite alarming since the US prides itself on its middle class. I am also aware that for the first time in history health cost more than the house repayments. I am also aware that home ownership dropped to its lowest level in the US since the 1960’s by the end of Obama’s tenure. I also know that Obama called $9 trillion debt “unpatriotic” and then managed to more than double that debt to accumulate more debt in one presidency than every president combined.

So yes, I do know that the market has come off a very low base and the Bush administration managed to right royally stuff it. Obama can take credit for the market rebounding and propping up the economy and jobs by putting trillions and trillions into the market.

I don’t doubt Obama on some of his policies and he deserves some credit. But Trump came to take the handbrake off and hopefully get the middle class back to where America expects it to be after it has been ignored or taken for granted for far too long. And tax cuts, less regulation, an energy revolution etc will help to achieve that.
    Last edited by nickyjames: 21/10/17

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.