Trump keeps winning

1. 53,399 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    NO Russian collusion

The biggest witch hunt, and waste of time and money in history, is coming to a favourable end for the Donald

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump
    As the House Intelligence Committee has concluded, there was no collusion between Russia and the Trump Campaign. As many are now finding out, however, there was tremendous leaking, lying and corruption at the highest levels of the FBI, Justice & State. #DrainTheSwamp
    1:11 AM - Mar 18, 2018
    Trump also challenged the honesty of Andrew McCabe, the newly fired FBI deputy director, and James Comey, the bureau's former director whom Trump fired last year over the Russia
    Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
    The Fake News is beside themselves that McCabe was caught, called out and fired. How many hundreds of thousands of dollars was given to wife’s campaign by Crooked H friend, Terry M, who was also under investigation? How many lies? How many leaks? Comey knew it all, and much more!
    1:34 AM - Mar 18, 2018
    Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
    The Mueller probe should never have been started in that there was no collusion and there was no crime. It was based on fraudulent activities and a Fake Dossier paid for by Crooked Hillary and the DNC, and improperly used in FISA COURT for surveillance of my campaign. WITCH HUNT!
    8:12 AM - Mar 18, 2018
    Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
    Wow, watch Comey lie under oath to Senator G when asked “have you ever been an anonymous source...or known someone else to be an anonymous source...?” He said strongly “never, no.” He lied as shown clearly on @foxandfriends.
    8:02 PM - Mar 18, 2018
    Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
    Spent very little time with Andrew McCabe, but he never took notes when he was with me. I don’t believe he made memos except to help his own agenda, probably at a later date. Same with lying James Comey. Can we call them Fake Memos?
    8:22 PM - Mar 18, 2018

The president's aggressive stance followed a call Saturday by his personal lawyer for Rod Rosenstein, whom Trump appointed as deputy attorney general and who now oversees Mueller's inquiry, to "bring an end" to that investigation.

Republicans on the House Intelligence Committee, which spent the past year conducting a parallel investigation, recently said they had drafted a report concluding no collusion or coordination between Trump's presidential campaign and Russia.

"The Mueller probe should never have been started in that there was no collusion and there was no crime," Trump tweeted Saturday. "It was based on fraudulent activities and a Fake Dossier paid for by Crooked Hillary and the DNC, and improperly used in FISA COURT for surveillance of my campaign. WITCH HUNT!" Trump was referring to a dossier of anti-Trump research funded by the Democratic Party and Hillary Clinton's campaign.

https://www.9news.com.au/world/2018...d-trump-lashes-out-at-special-counsel-mueller

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.