Trump keeps winning

1. 22,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I can remember posters in 2016 claiming that the US stockmarkets would collapse within 6 months of Trump winning the presidency. Coincidentally, many of them also claimed Trump had ZERO chance of winning and that Robert Mueller would end Trump's presidency. This amangst, many other claims they got horribly wrong.

Could you what it must do to one's credibility when they predicted the US and world stockmarkets to collapse within 6 months of a Trump presidency, but he goes on to break records instead. What does that do for one's credibility??? i often wonder if these people have had their money on the sidelines for the past three years waiting for a 20% drop of a stockmarket that is up 50%. Then if or when the market drops by 20%, they brag and say, "see I told ya". Much like the handflappers on here who have posted each time there is a dip in the market, which once again proves that their memory only kicks in from Nov 8, 2016. For TDSers, Stockmarkets have never had dips or corrections in its history. A "dip" is a new phenom since Trump became president.

Well the NASDAQ just hit 9,000 for the first time ever

The DOW finished above 28,000 for the first time ever

And the S&P just closed at a record high

@Chuck

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.