I agree with you. He reminds me of, in some ways, Stalin and how...

1. 56,479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 255
    I agree with you. He reminds me of, in some ways, Stalin and how he developed the cult of the personality, attacking any opposition as the enemy of the people, enhancing fear, almost terror in those that believe the propaganda primarily defined by absurd lies, the deep state, conspiracy theories, the alt right, fake news etc.

Stalin was also responsible for the death of many of his own citizens.

I believe him to be a genuine threat to Western democracy and world peace and much of what is said on a tiny Australian share market forum like Hot Copper is indicative of the hate and division he has brought to the world.

Of course he is not a dictator, but many political scientists can now espouse a position that he is a neo Fascist, given what he has stated and acted throughout 2020. Anyway, I pray that if he does lose, that he walks away without bloodshed or outlandish legal battles.

Also, Wall St is also praying for Biden to win easily - otherwise we can look forward to market mayhem and further chaos for some years to come. The last thing the world needs now is a close election in the US.

I'm more on the right when it comes to economic policy, but I hope the US can deliver some sense of normalcy again so their allies can proceed with certainty, knowing full well that we all share the ethical values of a pre Trump era.

Australia has virtually nothing in common with Trumpism.

I'm pretty certain Biden will win and I hope I'm right.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.