Trump lied about his meeting in Mexico, page-40

1. 15,846 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    I honestly can't believe the amount of stupid in this thread.

"I'm gonna build a wall and Mexico's gonna pay for it!"

Anyone that thinks there's an iota of intelligence in that statement- or its author- should be taken out and beaten. Twice. Let's get a few things straight here:

- Hilary Clinton is the next POTUS. No ifs, buts or maybes. The Republican Party is facing total electoral wipeout; the head honchos are absolutely shitting themselves about what's going to happen in November when the seppos go to the polls. Donald Trump has alienated:

-Black people
    -Hispanics
    -Women
    -Roman Catholics
    -African-Americans
    -Muslims

That's roughly 80% of America right there. He's pissed them all off through his bombastic, blowhard attitude. And of course, he had a golden opportunity to mend some fences today after meeting with the Mexican president- and he has absolutely blown it. Caught red-handed lying through his teeth...which is just an everyday thing for Trump.

-The wall will NOT be built. It's a physical impossibility. The border between the USA and Mexico is more than 3,000 kilometres long- and the terrain for the most part is not suitable for a wall of any size. I don't think there would be enough concrete in the world to make a wall that size. If you don't believe me, go and look at a map. Or even better, talk to the people that live there and they'll piss themselves laughing at you.

Seriously, do people even think about this stuff? Or do you just accept as truth the river of shite that emanates from this buffoon's mouth?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.