Trump Lied about Iran Missile Strike

1. Osi
    15,897 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    He said all is well.

By that he means that 11 of his soldiers have been medevac'd for TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY.

I had a go at some of the Trumpists over this on another thread. They said I had TDS for suggesting that 640kg of high explosives in each warhead was anything but "skimpish". I accused them of being untruthful liars for blindly accepting all of Trump's lies.

Have Trumpists got any idea of what the shock wave from mega bomb can do? I know of one guy who is slowly dying from similar injuries associated with a much smaller IED explosion in Iraq. He has young kids and is now in a wheelchair. He doesn't expect to be around for much longer.

So far so good POTUS says. No statement from the FWIT-in-chief to his injured solders and their families that I have heard of. No correction to the previous statements he gave. Indeed in the face of these injuries his professional liars were telling everyone that the troops were safer now. How so?

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-01-17/iran-missiles-iraqi-base-11-us-troops-injured-qassem-soleimani/11877814

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.