No. I'm not part of a "lot" and my posts on the Iraq Syria over...

1. Osi
    15,897 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    No. I'm not part of a "lot" and my posts on the Iraq Syria over the last 9 years speak for themselves.

I have supported or opposed the actions of all US Administrations on a case by case basis.

I supported Obama's decision to save the Yazidi's and then the Iraqi Kurds (which was sort of done in co-ordination with Iran. At one meeting in Erbil a US general actually callout out directly to Soleimani as "my old friend Qasem" ).

I opposed Obama's lack of action to cement the autonomy of Iraqi Kurdistan and his failure to promote a governance model for Iraq that would actually work.

I opposed the follow-up intransigence of Trump in allowing Soleimani to co-ordinate the expulsion of the Kurdish Administration from Kirkuk.

I always opposed Obama's naivety. I supported Trump's initial Syrian posture of just sitting there (this strategy didn't create much risk to Coalition troops and provided a much needed counterbalance to the influence of other external stakeholders in these conflicts).

I opposed strongly opposed Obama's association with Turkish funded militias which only ended when US troops were threatened with decapitation.

I opposed the Green Light given to Erdogan (by Russia and the US) for the invasion/annexation of Afrin.

I opposed Trump's Green light for the Turkish invasion of other parts of Northern Syria.

Need I go on you dill. Again read the history of my posts before you open your gob on the keyboard.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.