I QUOTED THE TARIFF NUMBERS FOR EACH COUNTRY BY USING THE...

1. 224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I QUOTED THE TARIFF NUMBERS FOR EACH COUNTRY BY USING THE OVERALL TOTAL FOR THAT COUNTRY. Not, Mr Smith from America paid $6000 and Mr Wong paid 3500CNY.

Look I get it, you hate being wrong, so you go on and on and on and on and I bet you in the past some poor guy you hound just gives up. Typical bullying tactic. I'll make you a promise mowibble, I won't go away.

So, the next round begins - Let me put it this way then.

When talking tariff's between two countries they are a generalization of the stats, you say "so much for China" and "the same for the US" . That's the way I did it and that's the way I got the tariff figures from the source I looked up. You want so bad for me to say it like you would have for you, so I will say this.

"Would it be arrogant of me to ask you to follow my lead from now on and only quote the way I do?" Exactly, you are being arrogant beyond belief. You absolutely demand that you are right, when all the time you just highlight your arrogance.

Perhaps I'll try this angle to see if it sinks in.
    If you quoted it in your manner and I read it, I would understand where you are coming from as this is the way you wanted it described, then I would take that onboard and move on. Not you. You turn it into a novel with 5 follow up books.

How many times. I will quote stats in the style that I would like known. Not how you want me to make them known your way. What kind of a person even thinks that?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.