Yet here you are on a stock market forum. To invest in the stock...

1. 224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Yet here you are on a stock market forum. To invest in the stock market you must have a positive belief that you are going to improve your wealth. Nobody wants to throw money away. So why are you here? How does it feel when you sell a stock and do well? You improve your wealth which means you get richer. I get a buzz, it is like a drug after winning a ten bagger. I want more at that stage & I think most people do.

At what point do you tell yourself I must not grow my wealth to much, otherwise I will become a capitalist sharps? I do well out of the stock market. I invest on the NASDAQ mostly and right now life is great. Trump has pumped the NASDAQ right up and I was there to enjoy the ride.

I'm not doing this to be rich, Im doing this to make my life comfortable. I'm doing it for my retirement, I'm doing it for my family and I'm doing it for me. In your eyes, at what point do I go from being middle class to a capitalist sharps? I think you categorise people too much.

Have you read the book "Rich Dad Poor Dad" yet sharps. With your beliefs you are most certainly the poor dad. Read the book. Being the poor dad is handicapping yourself, your family, your future - you.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.