Trump may have been correct., page-330

1. 3,493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    @db....Other countries seem to be more flexible, and less authoritarian than Australia. Most have not banned HY Chlor and IVM.

This CoVID 19 thing, has brought on a degree of intolerance I thought I would never see in my country. Just look at Sydney. People in lockdown, were howling in rage about those on Bondi Beach, and demanding the authorities stop them having fun. Also our "free" press chimed in, and used their biggest Telescope lens, and zoomed it right in to foreshorten distance. Plus using just the correct angle. This made it look like the people were virtually touching each other. Other unbiased photos from a different position, showed the real facts.

Look at some of the posters on this subject. GUF for example takes over every forum he posts to, with endless posts, and will not allow any other opinion. He works on a circular argument. ie. There is no specified/safe dose of IVM, because it is not an approved drug, and, because IVM is not an approved drug there is no specified/safe dose. With ironclad logic like that. How could there be any other approved opinion?

No mate. This is not the Australia I grew up in, and my dad fought for. Once the Moderna Vaccine becomes available, I will have my shots and get out of here. In the meantime, I am using Hy Chlor and IVM as a prophylactic, which I sourced auf Deutschland. A little research on foreign websites, will enable you to find information on the recommended dosage. If you speak German, French, Spanish, or any other major European language, it will make it even easier.

Stay well compañero....Marum. (El Gato)

Last edited by Marum: 15/09/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.