Read the link again. You ask questions that have been answered...

1. 15,878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3576
    Read the link again. You ask questions that have been answered in the links. I can lead you to the answers but you have to make some effort or you will never learn.

I think you need to get a grip and look at the numbers. 230 million people 23,000 deaths.
    Does it actually matter who took it when?
    Answer is NO.
    Uttar Pradesh 230 million people using Ivermectin 22886 deaths
    Kerala 35 million people not using Ivermectin 23165 deaths.

I just can't understand how people don't get this.
    In answer to your question on who took what see below. They acted early and also gave contacts of positive cases Ivermectin.

He added that based on the findings from Agra, the state government sanctioned the use of Ivermectin as a prophylactic for all the contacts of Covid patients and later cleared the administration of therapeutic doses for the treatment of such patients.

https://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-up-govt-directs-use-of-drug-ivermectin-for-treatment-of-covid-19-patients-to-replace-hcq-2836390

The Uttar Pradesh government has approved the use of ivermectin tablet for the treatment and prevention of COVID-19.

The drug will also be given to frontline health workers in COVID-19 hospitals, apart from people infected with COVID-19 and their contacts.

Ivermectin tablets are being used in many hospitals of the country including AIIMS, Lady Hardinge Medical College and Max Hospital in Delhi.

Further, the health department has instructed people who came into contact with COVID-19 positive patient to take this drug in order to protect them from possible infection.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.