GUF, decisions to approve or not are taken by the FDA, not the...

1. 5,826 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 143

GUF, decisions to approve or not are taken by the FDA, not the advisory committee. In the case of the 16-2 vote to reject giving youngsters the booster shot I agree 100%. Zero safety data. There are credentials and experience at the FDA also. If the FDA approve it after that vote, after the total lack of safety data has been exposed, then maybe corruption is what we should be looking for. Lots of credentials also at the pharma trying to give this to our kids, when they don't need it, and there no evidence of safety. Forget about credentials and think for yourself. What they are trying to do is why no one trusts the pharmas.
    That particular post was not about Ivermectin, but now you mention it "Prof. Eli Schwartz, founder of the Center for Travel Medicine and Tropical Disease at Sheba, conducted a randomized, controlled, double-blinded trial from May 15, 2020, through the end of January 2021 to evaluate the effectiveness of ivermectin in reducing viral shedding among nonhospitalized patients with mild to moderate COVID-19." He did it right. He found Ivermectin works. I don't have the credentials to contradict Dr Schwartz either but I believe him. I believe the advisory committee who exposed what a crock was being pushed as an approvable vaccine for teens.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.