Mate, You are a shill. Yes but I am not promoting unapproved...

1. 21,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    Mate, You are a shill.

Yes but I am not promoting unapproved meds that I sourced from overseas that may not even be what they are packaged as.

My guess is you have some position in a political organization, or a pharmaceutical company, and your boss has told you to refute every posting on any alternative to the vaccinations.

Poor guess. I haven't promoted vaccines either. I am asking why are people promoting unapproved drugs over approved drugs and vaccines?
    I am not getting vaccinated as yet as I'm in a sit and see position. Not out of mistrust, paranoia or conspiracies.

If you are refuting all other alternatives voluntarily, you already know what you are. As I have told you previously

I'm not refuting. I am asking, why are you promoting unapproved meds over approved meds and vaccines?
    You don't answer. You call me a shill.

I was third speaker in my debating club at Grammar School, so I know how it works.

That is impressive.

As such, it is one's job to refute, refute, refute.

I have asked you questions. You have not given any answers.
    I have cut and pasted sources. You have given us nothing except you sourced unapproved meds and that you are taking them but you won't reveal the dosage or if you can guarantee the products are what they are labelled as. Doesn't sound like a Grammar School education.wink.png
    I went to year 11 in a public school and I would not do anything as irresponsible as that. It's very irresponsible. To promote such irresponsiblility openly on a website of over 170,000 signed up and possibly even more viewing.

Fortunately some can see through you.

Yes, there are many who behave as irresponsibly.
    Fortunately the majority are law abiding and go with what is approved over promotion of unapproved.

As far as the vaccinations go. They are not a prophylactic/preventative either.

I never claimed they were. There are approved preventatives.
    You could inform us all with your Grammar School education why your promoted sourced unapproved meds are better than the approved and how you know they are exactly what they are labelled as?

But they do, without doubt, reduce the severity of the disease.

Yes, but it is early days. We don't know how covid will evolve from here.

I prefer to use both.

I am restricting my activity so as not to become infected and wait to see how events pan out.
    I hope you have received the product you paid for and are using the correct dosage.

I asked my local pharmacy yesterday about the Moderna Vaccine, but, so far, they have no definite date for its delivery.

Maybe he could test your product to confirm it is what you paid for and if you are taking the correct dosage.

Keep posting. You are now on ignore. I have heard all you have to say.

You're not the first and you won't be the last.
    When/if lockdown is over and covid is manageable or gone, I shall continue to be the annoying gum that gets stepped on and annoyingly difficult to unstick. biggrin.png

Last edited by gumUnderfoot: 15/09/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.