They quote a research study from China. So what?That was the...

1. 21,679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    They quote a research study from China. So what?

That was the only correlation given to any semblance of evidence to the story being true from your unofficial website link. That's what.

Are you suggesting Uttar Pradesh is not using Ivermectin?

I am suggesting the unofficial website link you gave said the ICMR recommended the use.
    There is no mention of that at the ICMR website.
    That makes your story from the unofficial website unverfiable.

Are you suggesting all the numbers I provided are in correct?

The numbers are correct but they have no verfiable correlation to the story from the unofficial website that can't be verified from the official website it quotes.

If you are put up the corrections.

The numbers are correct but they have no verfiable correlation to the story from the unofficial website that can't be verified from the official website it quotes.

It is absolutely immaterial to me HOW Uttar Pradesh managed to have under 23,000 deaths from a 230,000,000 population.They say it was Ivermectin.

To you, yes. You must believe 230 million treatments of Ivermectin were handed out. No, you couldn't possibly be that stupid.

But as a guess, how many Ivermectin treatments do you figure would have been handed out?
    Maybe you could get the data from the official ICMR website?

I believe them.

Well that doesn't surprise me. You also believe human sperm and eggs are non living.
    Whether they did or not isn't as important as how many treatments of Ivermectin they gave out. So we can have the data on comparisons on those who received the treatment, those that didn't, and those who received other treatments that ICMR have approved.
    The kind of data the FDA goes over when trying to decide whether to approve a drug or not.

Just for an quick exercise, look to see if your story is a hoax.
    Do you know how to find out if a story is a hoax or not?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.