TRUMP offically endorsed the next great president, page-15

1. 18,384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    I spent some time recently with a man who had been a key adviser to Reagan and a staunch Republican. He was erudite, smart and extremely caring. Somehow these words sound like him.

however his scorn and distaste for trump and what the party has become were palpable. He is no longer a Republican and is sad beyond measure that it has become a parody of itself.

At least some can see that trump may parrot words but has none of the heart. Trump takes words from others because he has none himself. That’s why he has himself married two immigrants and yet takes words right out of hitlers playbook.

of course at one level he is smart beyond compare. He has an astute ability to know and use the base fears and flashpoints for Americans and many others around tte world. But he is not using this knowledge to create a healthy and vigourous economy or society - he’s doing it because he knows it’s a flashpoint and because he wants power.

I don’t even think he knows why he wants power. He just wants it.

He knows there are people out there who are angry and lost, who feel the world has passed them by and who are poor and struggling. He knows there are people out there - just like him - who don’t care about others but want more for themselves.

you have to admire his ability to tap into the current social mood and psyche. he is dangerous - not because he will unravel the mess that America has become but because he can’t. Because he will make it worse - sowing division and hatred, distorting democracy (though god knows what that means) seeking revenge, telling lies, making things up.

just because he says he cares and uses words you want to hear doesn’t mean to say he intends to do anything other than serve his own base, needy, angry and twisted psychological needs.

I wonder what Freud would say

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.