Trump on track for a massive win., page-386

1. 85,477 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    correct - the trumpies cheering on Donald hurling insults and putting out things like screeching about fake crowds etc -

is, as far as I see - great for Team Kamala. Because her momentum just keeps rolling -

and if orange man finally twigs to what 'might' make some dent in the assault - then, yes, some of his team probably have some battlefield weapons ready - but, he'll have to be trained in how to deliver

and 1. that'll take him time 2. if he doesn't have the details 'right', he'll get shot down 3. he will be in strange country - because he's really only good at personal and fake attack 4. by the time it all happens - unless it happens today or tomorrow - then, the lead KH will have, will have some fat on it that can be trimmed and she'll still be a winner 5. her lead will be such that he probably won't be able to concentrate anyway -----

on the latter - we've seen him when he is truly angry - the gritted teeth - and we know that when people are like that - logic cannot work
    so, if logic cannot work - then, his attack that would have some potential which requires cool calm logic ----------- hmmmm - not really DT characteristics there

when I came out for coffee this morning and I saw the rabble on here posting like they are - I knew that the betting market could only be two ways -

a. steady - up for KH and down for DT or
    b. a step up for KH or and a step down for DT

when I checked - it is a.

IMO - may the mob on here continue in their wonderful ways - it's glorious to watch

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.