Trump on track for a massive win., page-393

1. 85,455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    ''How would you explain the clear anomaly of Trump and his blind followers squealing about a stolen election, and the Trump appointed lackey Attorney General reviewing the election and stating - 'nothing to see here'?''

it's been my experience that it's rarely ------ rarely worth hearing what the village idiot answers if asked such a question

whilst I do value listening to all levels of people ------------ to ask such a serious question of people who are of such intellect - can considered as being abusive really

fine to sit back and listen to them vent - and fine to ask some basic questions which test and guide to logic - often one sees some that can follow logic - although my experience is if they find logic which is against a long held false belief and the come to enlightenment-
    give it a couple of days (sometimes hours) and the old false belief is back in place as if the enlightenment never happened -

but, your asking a peanut to 'how do you explain' ---------- is a journey to far IMO

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.