Some are waking up. It is Twitter/X though so make of it what...

1. 6,785 Posts.
    Some are waking up.

It is Twitter/X though so make of it what you will could be another duped/fooled Russian/Iran paid influencer LOL.

“To all the Democrats and Lefty's that have followed me since I said I'd support Harris this cycle - I'm pretty conservative, don't like all the DEI stuff, don't like all the woke stuff, don't like all the alphabet cult drama, don't like the gender confusion and all the pronouns.

Not my thing. There's a lot we don't agree on and you'll probably unfollow me after the election.

But for the next 2 months, the only thing that matters is that Trump loses.

Breaking an oath to the constitution and violating the sacred trust of the American People is much deeper than any gripes I have with the Left. This is an American Family, we can have heated arguments inside these walls, but you don't burn the house down.

He crossed the line. He is a psychopath that called to terminate the constitution over an election his own legal team repeatedly told him he lost.

He broke an oath to We The People and attempted a coup in front of the whole world - an American Maduro. I encourage everyone to learn about the fake elector plot and how that tied into J6. We can argue later, Trump must be defeated.”

Last edited by noddan: 08/09/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.