Trump on track for sizable win, page-1305

1. 86,067 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    I'm not predicting.

Trump maybe many things - but, he's not totally stupid. He'll know that this is the most formidable debating opponent he's faced in any presidential election --

unless Harris suffers from anxiety or similar and forgets the lessons she's learned over the years - she'll be far more dangerous to Trump than Hilary or Biden ever was

but, I can't predict -- because they are both human and both face different conditions to their past

Harris has never had such a big gig - a red hot go at the biggest gig of all, that's quite a difference for her.

Trump has a set of conditions which he hasn't had before - he got shot at, which could have a lot of effect on his behaviour, he's had a change of opponent - a tag team change, which he hasn't had before, he's clearly got decline happening, to what level? up for grabs; he's got potentially the biggest competitor against him - if she fires.
    She's also got one hell of a weapon which pushes button after button on him - she laughs - and if she laughs at him - he's very clear what happens there, he says 'I hate it when people laugh at me' - that means that it angers him
    anger - blocks logic - so if she uses that weapon against him - purposefully or not - he's going to be badly effected.

we shall see.

If it were me - I'd waltz onto the stage - I'd give a cheeky look to the moderator - I'd point to Trump and say ------------------- 'THIS? This is the guy you want me to debate? - then, I'd look at Trump and burst out with the biggest laughter'

and - take it from there

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.