I'll get certain posts alluding to a poster who utterly...

1. 23,710 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    I'll get certain posts alluding to a poster who utterly disagrees with your views

Why do you keep exposing yourself as the core to your being deception hypocrite?
    Everybody can see, including you, what that poster write and accuses of.

being asked by YOU if he is going to send his daughter to the states to be groomed in order that said poster can then indulge in sick things with his daughter

Yeah, to the States. You understand what is represented by that specific place in the States?
    You don't like the things Trump says about his own daughter?
    Would you say those things about your daughter/grandaughter?
    Would you trust her being at Mar-a-Lago at 12 years old knowing of the legal actions taken against Trump?

I'll ask for those sick fantasies of yours to be moderated every time. I'm surprised you weren't served a ban

It's odd you think about Trump having sick fantasies in that way?
    Or you don't?
    You just like to expose yourself as the core to your being deception hypocrite that we all see you as?

You splash the word STRANGE around often......

Cut n paste where. So often it shouldn't take you long. We'll wait.

and you find nothing "strange" in your own conduct......and you carry on again now with your "strange" conduct

Gawd you are so thick. I am aware of my core to the being deception that I am. I don't have any problem admitting this awareness.
    I'm also aware of your core to being deception that adds hypocrisy in extensive amounts and yet you are oblivious to it as you exhibit in just about every post. Continue!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.