Trump on track for sizable win, page-496

1. 24,497 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    Thank you - so you did indeed suggest that a fellow poster should send his daughter to mar a Lago......for what?

Yeze is saving his money to send his daughter, when she is 12 to Mar-a-Lago so when she comes back, he can say he may possibly date her if she wasn't his daughter and the favourite thing they have in common is sex.

Grooming?

Pick a lane. Is Trump sick, believing his daughter is beautiful or grooming for saying those things about his daughter.

You've just put it out there again - and you find nothing wrong in saying that to a fellow poster?

I wouldn't think of my daughter in such a way. You think it is believing his daughter is beautiful. Oh no, you say it is sick. Oh no, you say it is grooming.
    You don't know what you are saying in your endless piffle buddy. On and on and on and likely to continue.

You think Trump saying anything makes what you said acceptable?

What do you think?
    Is what Trump said sick, believing his daughter is beautiful or grooming?

Did Trump say anything about sending his daughter away and then, as a 12 year old he could date (which is abuse) her?

Which is more acceptable to you, saying those things at home or saying them away.
    Your big fat clown nose is not registering that wahtever you say about me saying anything, is you saying that about Trump. That is how I worded my post for big fat clown nose hypocrities to reveal yourself.

Or are you so bitter, skewed and TDS afflicted as to have lost your sense of decency?

You will make up anything in your own core to your being deception hypocritical mind to deny revealing yourself in every post on this matter.
    You can call or label me whatever you like. Your deception is of no consequence to me. It is of course, no consequence to you either.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.