Trump Pivots On Syria, page-61

1. 1,372 Posts.
    WOW losing the argument at hand so run off to try find ammo to attack the poster and divert from the issue. Attack the content not the poster. You couldn't attack the content or answer the simplest of questions so you went ad hominem. That and your pathetic Russian Trolls comments show you for exactly what you are.

But in-keeping with my unapologetic honesty i'll bite: i've been consistent in why i support Trump. His fight against the Deep State and his fight against the MSM. The same fight i've been fighting for 10 years. Thats it. I've always said i don't agree with a lot of what he says and does and always tried to point out that those who voted Trump were more voting against Hilary, the Status Quo, the Establishment/Permanent Gov/Deep State. I've supported Trump but i remained vigilant and skeptical. Still remains to be seen.

I've also said i supported Obama until he rolled over which he did even quicker than Trump. Jury is out on weather Trump is rolling or not but i've always said i'll support him unless he rolls over. Even if he does roll over my personal fight remains the same. Fighting the MSM propaganda and the Deep State. If Trump rolls over he still served to wake a lot of people up from their slumber. Particularly democrats so it still helps my personal fight. I hope he hasn't rolled I'm just very disappointed that the first time he decides to go along with the propaganda its to pander to their narrative on Syria.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.