Trump plans to win Predidency on Nov 3rd, page-19

1. Osi
    15,911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    I read that Trump is starting to exhibit disinterest in the election. He knows he's going to lose and is thinking about a Plan B as he plays golf.

If Trump doesn't stand he will need to declare some sort of illness (he has several to pick from) quickly because Pence will need to choose a running mate. Pence's choice not Trump's choice.

So what happens if Trump does stand and he loses? I expect Trump declare a medical condition in this circumstance as well, some time prior to Noon on 23 January. Pence could pardon Trump seconds before the hour if needed to issue a pardon ........ but will he? Pence maybe devoutly religious for all the wrong reasons but devoutly religious he is. Pence may not want to be remembered as a 2 day or 2 second president.

So back to square 1. If Trump resigns in the next few weeks, such timing will allow Pence to issue a Federal pardon to Trump for the sake of the nation in terms of law and order and the conduct of an orderly election. Pence then gets to keep the chair warm for a few months.

If Trump sees the election through and also stays for the Biden ceremony (I can't see this happening) he knows he will likely have Kamala Harris applying her accute prosecutor skills to his family's substantial federal case load.

cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.