Hi Akki. That's what makes an exciting movie. You are on the...

1. 4,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 783
    Hi Akki. That's what makes an exciting movie. You are on the edge of your seat to the end.

I think this is a repeat of the December 5 event...something is happening but we aren't seeing  it.
    Trump telegraphed big things for Dec 5 and we were led to believe iy was going to be about Huber. But then Huber didn't even show up...but this winds up being logical since he is involved in ongoing investigations.

But there WAS a big event on December 5...it was Congressional testimony from whistleblowers  about the Clinton Foundation.
    But it was badly covered, everyone was looking for Huber and the media are going to cover for the CF.

The hidden messages indicate a lot but we do not know what  is real and what is not. Honestly the signals I am getting, which are plain to everyone who looks, are really dramatic....George HW Bush, MI6, Hillary, 911, NATO, Pelosi, etc etc.. And the date is 1-29, today.
    The fact is, we do not know what is happening...but Trump is hinting that a lot is happening, and it might be so.

One thing was real for sure. The Senate Intel meeting goes into closed session with all the top intel directors; and the Judicial Committee has a monster slate of confirmations for judges; and what is going on behind the scenes continues.

And Whitaker stated publicly that the Mueller investigation is about to be finished.

So in my opinion the upshot is, "Hey these are both threats. If you take money from EITHER Russia or China, you are equally
    in error. They are foreign influences that should not be buying your influence.We must be on guard against both."

What I am wondering about is the G HW Bush-MI6 connection, which is clearly marked in Trump tweets this week.
    Also the situation with RBG.
    ______
    What the hell happened to Global Warming ?

Who alerted CNN ?

Congratulations to Mariano Rivera, #42, for being UNANIMOUSLY elected into the Hall of Fame.
    NO COLLUSION!

911.911. NATO. 41.

HUMANITARIAN CRISIS!

GGG 107

GDAY MATES!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.