Hi Akki, will double down on this prediction of near-term  FISA...

1. 4,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 783
    Hi Akki, will double down on this prediction of near-term  FISA news. Very near future.

Code in the adjoining Trump tweet that confirms my FISA DECLAS read.

Donald J.Trump

@realDonaldTrump

How does Da Nang Dick (Blumenthal) serve on the Senate Judiciary Committee when he defrauded the American people about his so*called War Hero status in Vietnam, only to later admit, with tears pouring down his face, that he was never in Vietnam. An embarrassment to our Country!

9:46 PM - Jan 28, 2019

The key is VIETNAM. It is repeated telling us to pay attention to it.
    I have not worked out all the details but VIETNAM is the key to the puzzle.

The gematria value of V-I-E-T-N-A-M is 84
    The gematria value of WALTON is also...84.

Probably doesn't ring a bell for you.Trump is not tweeting about the founder of Wal-mart. 

But Reggie WALTON was the FISC judge who was surveilled by Clapper and Brennan.
    My decode, while not complete, also appears to have reference to DNI and CIA. But the key to the puzzle on this tweet is VIETNAM.

I could be wrong about this. But I doubt it.

Also remember that DECLASSIFYING is totally with the authority of the President. So he doesn't need the co-operation of a bunch of yammering
    leftists to blow up the Mueller investigation and send a lot of people to GITMO for conspiracy, treason, sedition, and about 10 other felonies.
    The FISA application declassifying is big, because it shows the conspiracy of CIA, FBI, media, DOJ, and MI6.

My guess is that it has been delayed because Trump wants to avoid a rupture with MI6. But his weather forecasts indicate cold weather ahead.

Trump will not bow to anybody; he already showed that when he visited Buckingham Palace.

Last edited by sallywoofs: 30/01/19

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.