GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Trump Presidency, page-53

1. 698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    As time moves on it seems the "president" has less and less ability or the sentiment required to make the forced changes required to avoid capitalist monetary enslavement of the masses. Economic collapse cycles conveniently orchestrated to have no accountability but many victims? Placing more ownership and economic control in the large institutions to the point they are overpowering governmental control. This is not what Adam smith had in mind. The only thing these large institutions haven't taken into consideration is, what happens if there is a total collapse and rejection of the previous system? America is working with a very outdated model of government, and I wouldn't be suprised to see a revolution or collapse. The more I look at the idiosyncrasies of the Roman Empire and republic the more I see the demise of the American capitalist war machine. All other governmental economic frameworks of the same or even later timeframe have fallen to be replaced with more advanced and cohesive government and economic models. You can thank FDR and Nixon for creating this clusterfu€k in the making. So a maniacal megalomaniac seizing a seemingly careless election is probably only of a small concern in the long run.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.