Trump Question

1. 303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    I would like to ask a couple of questions to the Trump supporters of the boards if I may.

Firstly I would like to request we all remain civil and be courteous to one another as we are just chatting here.

First Question:
    How can you support him after watching his videos? To elaborate, I watched his new video on youtube the other day and I was utterly convinced it was some AI deep fake by so much about the things he said, the lack of coherence in his statements, and the general sense that he freestyled most of the video. Not to mention the utterly insane things he is claiming, and his use of the term 'Manchurian Candidate'.
    link to specific video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XGtsO12LO94

Second question.
    How can you support him if he isnt a man of his word? What i mean by this is in relation to things he said in speeches leading up to his presidential term. Specifically on 31st October 2016. When Trump was making claims about Hillary Clinton being involved in criminal cases and having to face court etc and how she shouldnt be able to sit as president, let alone waste everyones time by running.
    Here is a link with quotes from the speeches:
    https://time.com/4819919/donald-trump-obstruction-justice-investigation/

Even if these allegations he is currently facing are all completely false, he is litterally going through what he accused Hillary Clinton of going through at that time and he made statements and claims about what should be done, that he himself is now not doing. Whether you believe the things he said about Clinton, whether Biden and that whole family are complete criminals, surely the way he is 'rallying the troops' as it were, he doesnt come out of this looking trust worthy to me at all.

If he truly believed in the system he swore to uphold and maintain would it not be better to step aside and talk about why and refernce these things he said, but then throw his weight behind someone else in the party to make sure they still get the house, senate, and office?

Im genuinely curious and would like to discuss if anyone is interested.
    Last edited by R4B!: 22/08/23

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.