Trump Russia ties in 7 charts, page-77

1. 23,736 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

Trump The Surrenderer is legendary, as is his disposition for abandoning allies.

For personal gain, Donald Trump would rather help a foe than a friend
    March 16, 2024

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6034/6034822-b6193c7f32ba23a190e08b2ffc6255d0.jpg

For months, Donald Trump has held out the promise of a speedy end to Russia’s invasion of Ukraine if he were in power.

“If I’m president, I will have that war settled in one day, 24 hours,” he brags. But he’s never explained how. This little omission “makes me really quite stressed”, confessed Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky.

His worst fears were confirmed this week. The answer came through the medium of Viktor Orban, the prime minister of Hungary, after his meeting with Trump in the former president’s Mar-a-Lago estate.

So this is Trump’s brilliant plan for peace. Capitulation. Allow an aggressor to conquer its neighbour and subjugate its people. Peace through capitulation has a name – appeasement.

More:-
    disallowed/world/north-america/donald-trump-would-rather-help-an-enemy-than-a-friend-20240315-p5fcqo.html

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.