i agree. but I still expect to see some dirty tricks. it has...

1. 17,334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    i agree. but I still expect to see some dirty tricks. it has started already with restrictions in voting locations and on postal ballots. id expect to see that ramp up. I'm also waiting to see what the supreme court does with the decision on his tax returns being made public.

personally i think Trump should be satisfied with the fact that for over four years he has been one of the most fascinating figures in the world even if a large part of that has been accompanied by pity for the US, horror that there are so many people who couldn't and still can't see what a dreadful man he is and interest in seeing how he further undermines democracy and decency in the US.

latest tweets (so he has managed to not lash out so far but still trying the test bs)

Our Coronavirus testing is so much greater (25 million tests) and so much more advanced, that it makes us look like we have more cases, especially proportionally, than other countries. My message on that is very clear!

Actually, that would be a big improvement - and she would win!
    "Quote Tweet The Washington Times@WashTimes · Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez pushed to challenge Chuck Schumer in Senate primary"

“His (President Trump’s) policies set a foundation that allowed us to survive the pandemic.” @HeyTammyBruce @SteveHiltonx @FoxNews True, we built something so strong that we are now setting economic growth records again - Jobs & Growth!!!

A Democrat win in 2020 would be a tragic setback for African Americans! @SteveHiltonx @FoxNews

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.