Trump`s great Tulsa Rally, page-411

1. 17,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    well let's look at some of his own words

he devotes a chapter in one of his books - think big and kick ass to the topic of revenge - not as you might hope from a christian to point out that it is unchristian and more like an old testament behaviour rejected by christ but as a thing that was important to him

"When people wrong you, go after those people, because it is a good feeling and because other people will see you doing it," "I always get even."

"In the second grade I actually gave a teacher a black eye," he wrote. "I'm not proud of that, but it's clear evidence that even early on I had a tendency to stand up and make my opinions known in a very forceful way. The difference now is that I like to use my brain instead of my fists."

"Over the years many people have called asking for a recommendation for her. I only give her bad recommendations. ...This woman was very disloyal, and now I go out of my way to make her life miserable."

"When somebody screws you, screw them back in spades" and "Go for the jugular so that people watching will not want to mess with you"

there are plenty more over the years. You'd hope he'd have grown out of physical abuse - though not sure how you count grabbing women uninvited counts - maybe you don't see that - a self acknowledged and unapologetic behaviour - as hurting anyone.

But surely you are not saying that psychological damage and seeking revenge is "not hurting anyone?". I cannot believe that you would genuinely mean that?

By the way i can assure you that narcissists - which trump certainly shows all the signs of being - are not totally open and hide nothing. they spend an awful lot of time thinking about how to get even. trump himself is saying that. The examples of revenge he uses are not hot tempered flashes - though we know about those - they are slow burn and purposeful

I thought this was an interesting video - which i am sure you will find reason to dismiss but - if you believe trump is a hypocrite it would be interesting to listen to with a different perspective.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.