Trump says he will never quit

1. 58,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    ABC Online...
    Republican leaders from Utah to Alabama have called on Donald Trump to leave the presidential race as a party in crisis grappled with the fallout from its White House nominee's vulgar and sexually-charged comments caught on tape.
    Key points:

• Donald Trump captured on tape making crude remarks about woman
    • Trump apologises, but says issue is a 'distraction'
    • Republican nominee promises to reveal details of alleged 'abuse' by Bill Clinton
    Mr Trump said yesterday he would "never" quit.
    House Speaker Paul Ryan and various other high-profile Republicans refused to abandon their nominee, who has long faced criticism from within his own party, but never to this degree.
    Frustration turned to panic across the GOP with early voting already underway in some states and election day one month away.
    Mr Trump "is obviously not going to win", Nebraska senator Ben Sasse tweeted.
    "But he can still make an honourable move: Step aside & let [vice presidential nominee] Mike Pence try."
    However, Mr Trump said he would not yield the GOP nomination under any circumstances.
    He told The Washington Post: "I'd never withdraw. I've never withdrawn in my life."
    He claimed to have "tremendous support".
    "Zero chance I'll quit," he told The Wall Street Journal
    --------------------------------------
    Go Donald, who knows you might even win and bring the whole system crashing down.
    One month to go....best Presidential race ever....a race to the bottom.
    Dave R.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.