'' I have no opinion about most of the forty-odd Presidents...

1. 84,244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    '' I have no opinion about most of the forty-odd Presidents because I don't know enough about them to make an informed judgement.''

how much analysis and intellect does it take to value this lot

George Bush jnr -- coalition of the willing - creator of a totally unjust war
    can you value that one?

John F Kennedy - KNEW AND verbalised that America couldn't win Vietnam and should get out of Vietnam ----------- BUT he didn't withdraw - for ONE reason - because if he did, he believed that he would not be re-elected - so, he continued an unjust, non winnable war - which went on to kill thousands more of his own people and thousands more Vietnamese
    can you value that one?

Johnson - suffering from mental illness - he too knew that Vietnam couldn't be won -------- did he withdraw? ---------- no
    can you value that one?

Nixon ---------- can you value that one? or do you need more information?

Trump - when collaborators who had worked for America - many died for America - and when the Americans were going to pull out of Iraq - then, those collaborators were going to be rounded up and killed by authorities - including their families - so, America decided, rightfully, to extract them out of Iraq etc. and bring them to the USA and they would be well earned citizens.

The plans were in execution - families had left their homes, were in airports - many on planes in flight - on the way

Donald Trump made a kneejerk decision to ban all entry to those people - instantly. Which meant that planes in the air had to turn back taking those people back to a certain death - so, too families that had left homes and were on route to the airports - with authorities for dead certain to twig to what had happened and those people would have been killed
    That was Donald Trump

can you value that one?
    Last edited by pintohoo: Yesterday, 19:18

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.