I didn't need to do research for my stuff, Scott, because all I...

1. 2,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    I didn't need to do research for my stuff, Scott, because all I was doing was pointing out that the link you provided in your post, the opening post - you thought the link worthy enough to start a new thread - was hogwash. You don't seem to understand my point, presumably because your confirmation bias tingles when you see this sort of outcome, regardless of its validity.

As for your last sentence, it is wrong. I think I could agree that Donald Trump may post the greatest danger to the World in 2025, but the biggest danger to the World in 2024 are and have been the faceless masses who are were making decisions for President Biden. Same in 2023, same in 2022.

If I were American it's possible I would have succombed to the unrelenting bombardment of indoctrination, pushing two tribes as far apart as it's possible to push them without inciting Civil War, but I'd like to think I would still be able to articulate my own message. Being Australian, it's much easier, and as such I'd point out that while President Trump did shaft this country in a major way as a result of his victory in the trade war with China, not a single new conflict was initiated by the man in four years.

Maybe not a guy you'd invite round for a beer, but definitely safer.
    Last edited by Treefern: 22/07/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.