Trump, Sharks and Batteries? - He has Dementia

1. 23,304 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Trump has Dementia

Trump, Sharks and Batteries- Like what the?
    "You're in the boat and you have this tremendously powerful battery," Trump said. "And the battery is now underwater, and there's a shark that's approximately 10 yards over there. The boat is thinking, do I stay on top of the boat and get electrocuted, or do I jump over by the shark and not get electrocuted? I'll take electrocution every single time. I'm not getting near the shark."

Trump, Haley or was that suppsoed to be Pelosi
    “She gets like nine people, and the press never reports the crowd. By the way, they never report the crowd on January 6. You know, Nikki Haley, Nikki Haley, Nikki Haley … you know they … do you know they destroyed all of the information, all of the evidence, everything, deleted and destroyed all of it? All of it! Because of lots of things. Like Nikki Haley is in charge of security. We offered her 10,000 people. Soldiers, National Guard—whatever they want. They turned it down. They don’t wanna talk about that. These are very dishonest people.”

Trump and his best mate Mr Argentina
    “You know, Argentina, great guy. He’s a big Trump guy. He loves Trump. I love him because he loves Trump. Anybody that loves me. I like them,”

Trump on how his Iron Dome over all of the USA would work
    “And they calmly walk to us, and ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding.… They’ve only got 17 seconds to figure this whole thing out. Boom. OK. Missile launch. Woosh. Boom,”

Trump thinks that Obama is the current President
    “Shortly after we win the presidency, I will have the horrible war between Russia and Ukraine settled. I know them both very well, and we will restore peace through strength. Get that war settled. It’s a bad war. And Putin has so little respect for Obama that he’s starting to throw around the nuclear word. You heard that. Nuclear. He’s starting to talk nuclear weapons today,

Trump has Dementia

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.