Dr D RichParticipantFrom Chris Ray’s FBI briefing to Congress:1....

1. 23,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    Dr D Rich
    Participant

From Chris Ray’s FBI briefing to Congress:

1. Authorities identified the assailant One hour prior to the shooting. (and didn’t prevent Trump from taking the stage)

2. 26 seconds transpired from the time the assailant fired his first shot and the SS snipers neutralizing the threat

One smart kid in fact from Appalachia was in fact smarter than a JD Vance, Yale Law and veep nod, who wasn’t in fact from Appalachia HAD AIR SUPERIORITY OVER THE NATION’S BEST OF THE BEST.
    The kid surveilled the place with a drone.

Can the FBI can be believed about anything related to Don Trump, ever?

Air Superiority….he flew drones and the pros from Dover didn’t
    Try it.

https://nypost.com/2024/07/18/us-news/trump-rally-shooter-thomas-crooks-apparently-tracked-his-appearances-for-months-source/?utm_campaign=nypost&utm_source=twitter&utm_me

Dr D Rich
    Participant

Over the past 7 days…..
    The viewing public has been treated to:

1. The quasi-BEATIFICATION of Don Trump,

2. The transformation of Hillbilly JD Hamel to VEEP RUNNING MATE JD VANCE

and the…

3. The transmogrification of Nursing Aide Matthew Crooks into Criminal Mastermind thwarting the very best of Butler PD, Pennsylvania State Police, FBI, Secret Service, Don Trump’s personal security detail and presumably The CIA.

Dr D Rich
    Participant

These disclosures about nursing aide (Dr D’s emphasis) Matthew Crooks being the brilliant mastermind that JD Hamel Vance didn’t become until after JD graduated Marine Corps combat journalist school MAKES Crooks seem more like a patsy manipulated by malignant actors.

Along those lines, JD’s connection to Palantir and Peter Thiel comes to the forefront.

Palantir is the company that can manipulate video as the action is happening ie. put words in a politicians mouth.

Peter Thiel and The Palantir Boys are working overtime.

You know, Pete Thiel, JD Vance’s personal venture capital benefactor to the tune of 9-figues…$200,000,000.

If you don’t think Thiel and Vance share industrial-grade nuttiness then take a gander at Thiel’s sidekick founder from Palantir, Alex Carp.

Running the country they are.
    Choosing the leaders like fellow looney JD VANCE they are too.

Alex Karp a textbook study in Paranoid Schizophrenia and top shelf Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Alex’s ranting would make Jung, Freud and Hervey Cleckley blush.

On Alex Karp:
    “Clearview AI is not the only Thiel-linked company willing to target Trump’s base, as Palantir’s co-founder and current CEO Alex Karp is obsessed with his long-time fear that the “far right” is going to murder him for his ethnic background. That fear, per Karp, “propels a lot of the decisions” made at Palantir. “I still can’t believe I haven’t been shot and pushed out the window,” Karp told New York Times reporter Michael Steinberger in 2020. Steinberger added that “if the far right came to power, [Karp] said, he would certainly be among its victims. ‘Who’s the first person who is going to get hung? You make a list, and I will show you who they get first. It’s me. There’s not a box I don’t check.’”

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.