''Trump is much worse. He is a bully. He cheats and lies as if...

1. 84,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    ''Trump is much worse. He is a bully. He cheats and lies as if it is the norm, and the only way to stay on top of the pile''

very true. And until days back - that was bad. But, with his pick of JD Vance - it just got a whole lot worse.

It is IMO - really unknown what Trump in fact 'wants' - we hear what he says he will do - but, it makes little sense to what he says he wants - which is MAGA

I don't know if Trump is MAGA or not. If he truly is - his ideas on what levers to pull - look extremely amateurish and immature. They will have effects alright - but, the complexity of several changes IMO, the results will be totally unpredictable

If he gets unlimited button pushing power - it would be like giving someone with no idea of how to fly a spacecraft - sticking them in the seat in front of a massive array of buttons and lights and they start to push buttons and levers --

one button - uh huh, you might get away with learning something - push another one and you get an interplay of reactions - by the time you push 6 buttons - the bloody thing is flying off into god knows what direction - uncontrollable

if Trump does come to power - my guess is that's what will happen if he has his way. If he's interfered with by Vance and his mob, the Heritage foundation - man, that's a complication of major significance

I can see the spacecraft hurtling off wildly - all over the place.

Does this mean that I prefer Kamala? - yes. But she's totally unknown as a President --------- and no one, no one on the planet could possibly know if she'll be good or bad or whatever

there is just no way to judge what someone will be like when they finally get into the big chair.

America and the world is in a constant state of change - no matter who is in power - the next few years, regardless of if it's President Trump or President Harris or anyone else - we are in not just uncharted territory like through all of history - we KNOW that it's going to be tumultuous. ATM, looking forward - well, there's not much blue sky - and there's a hell of a lot of big dark clouds.

We shall see

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.