Reading some of these threads, it is hard to believe that we are...

1. 15,821 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 453
    Reading some of these threads, it is hard to believe that we are talking about US presidential candidates. If i was employing someone to wash my car, I'd probably be a bit more forgiving of them if they were an opportunistic creep or idiotic compulsive liar. Heck, I'd probably even pick the most pathetic one out of pity, knowing full well that they'd probably be more grateful and therefore more likely to chamois is dry. I sure as hell wouldnt go on record as saying i endorse either of them, nor would i make a public display of saying i preferred either of them, because it would only come to serve as an indictment on my own values and sanity.

This presidential campaign has all the qualities of a sociological litmus test. The only way to pass the test is to recognize that neither shovel is a pick and just walk away. The fact that it has even come to this point is already proof that society has a terminal illness and needs a paradigm shift if we are going to move away from idiocracy.

Believing that either of these clowns is actually going to run the freeworld if elected is like believing that the Kardashians are bonafide celebrities, or like believing that Matt Damon is really an astronaut. All people are chosing here is how they want the rest of the world to perceive themselves, and the most sensible choice is to reject both and admit that no matter who is at the top of the pyramid, it is the base that defines what is considered acceptable behaviour.
    Last edited by mowibble: 16/10/16

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.