Trump speech live, page-6

1. 83,518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    morning all,

well, the worlds greatest businessman negotiator President has come out in public with his latest negotiation 'OFFER'

wow - what would you expect from a stable genius world's greatest negotiator?

me - I would expect something right out of the box - straight out of left field that no one ever thought of -

something that would open up in the pages of a history book like a bright beacon on a dark night - wow wow wow --

here it is

"Under the new proposal, the administration would allow those programs to continue — addressing a key concern of Democrats and some moderate Republicans.
    It would also grant hundreds of millions of dollars for humanitarian assistance and drug detection policy and call for the hiring of thousands of new law enforcement agents to be deployed on the southern border."

WOW ------ he's offering to let existing programs continue -

glory be and, strike me down with a feather ------------- what an absolutely STUNNING piece of genius

but, wait - there's more - even a set of steak knives is coming -

he's ---- "It would also grant hundreds of millions of dollars for humanitarian assistance and drug detection policy "

wow wow wow ---------------- like he WASN'T going to do this anyway????????

it's like a gift carrot for the Democrats?????

oh dear God ----------- that's it ------ sum total -- total stable genius at work - world's greatest negotiator

my god - isn't it great to see a true artist at work

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powe...5fed1b7a081_story.html?utm_term=.a181494b51f0

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.