A message that should be directed largely at Blacks.Logic needs...

1. 3,610 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    A message that should be directed largely at Blacks.
    Logic needs to be applied to this race issue -
    There are way too many ideologues who are controlled by emotion - show me anywhere in history, a situation where minorities have controlled the majority and things worked out well. Human beings are inherently racist, as is every other animal on the planet.
    The simple facts are that if you are Black you are a minority - if you are White in Africa you are a minority - both places are experiencing huge race problems and idiots think they can legislate perfectly normal human behaviour out of existence - it is well beyond time to end this stupid Marxist Idea once and for all - races do not mix well and never have. I am White and will always seek to make sure my kind and my kids have the best opportunities - just as Blacks will do and Chinese will do and Japanese will do.
    Blacks are a minority and have been foisted in recent years on the populations of Europe in particular - they do not belong there - especially when it is at the expense of the native population. I am well aware of what the counter argument would be to that comment.
    As BLM activists seems intent on being racist and violent - then they can only expect to be hammered - just as they where in the past. Forget all the emotive equality stuff - it doesnt exist, even within racial groupings - so my msg to elected policy and law makers - start protecting the majority of your electors - before they take the law into their own hands - of course that means they will have to apply logic to their decision making and grow a backbone.
    Last edited by albalad: 09/06/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.