Wrong - what has changed is that people from all over the world...

1. 3,607 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Wrong - what has changed is that people from all over the world are invading what were once perdominately white societies - and they are doing that for the exact reasons you outline.
    I dont blame these people for just wanting a better life - I despise the legislators who (for whatever reason) have allowed the diluting of our values and cultural norms to appease what where originally a few people (minorities) - to the point that our societies are now resembling the shitholes that many of theses illegal immigrants and even the legal immigrants - come from.
    So contrary to what you say - there is much to be wary of - and push back on, it is time for the silent White majority to get off its arse and start causing some real problems for the spineless politicians who have abrogated their responsibilities to look after their own- I despise them - they are weak and we need much better representation.
    Whites need to start doing what the minorities have been doing for decades - vote for their own.
    I have reached a point where I will not ever vote a person of any colour. If that leaves me with a White person who's politics I do not like - then I dont vote.
    I wish no physical harm on any human being - but White UK, Europe has a right to be White and should be assertively pushing back on Globalist scumbags who are prepared to lay waste to thousands of years of culture to achieve their One World Order bullshit.
    Last edited by albalad: 10/06/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.