Trump Surges, page-70

1. 4,256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    Well blow me down with a feather, don't get ya knickers in a twist will ya, this was a Trump thread on how much a God he was as he's doing so wonderfully well with woman ha ha LMAO and it has to turn into a Clinton situ as per usual.

I never have said anything re the Clintons, no I did say once all Bill did was get a BJ...

You can defend Trump all you want and I'll defend your right to do so, however to me he lacks even the most basic qualities that are acceptable. And as for having presidential qualities like say being honest, well that's out the window. And further more, again imo impeachment will uncover wrong doings across the board all on his watch regardless of Fall Guys being lined up. The interesting thing here is anyone involved has now realised the true real game is Every Man for Themselves. Trump knows this all to well, using it to climb the tree in the Art of the Deal.

And if and it's a very BIG IF he's still standing these same people, the public from the evidence can then decide if Trump is worthy of a 2nd term.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.