MSB 1.40% $1.09 mesoblast limited

Sorry to disappoint @Somme but this was a reference to the 275...

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    Sorry to disappoint @Somme but this was a reference to the 275 people in Regeneron's ongoing Phase 1/2/3 trial.

He got the maximum 8 mg dose at the White House within 24 hours of diagnosis. What I'm trying to work out was whether his immune system had kicked in (or not) before that dosage. The Regeneron's trial discussion was only released on 29 September (check their website), and it says the drug reduces recovery time for those whose immune systems had already self-started.

So they may have gotten worried because those reported systems suggest his immune system had not started, and they flew him to hospital.

Since then the White House press releases have said he's had two doses of Remdesivir. That's the second experimental drug. Three IV doses to go of this to go. And at the end of this time, the President walks straight into the DANGER PERIOD for the cytokine storm.

That's about this Wednesday or Thursday. Watch out for press conferences from the Walter Reed hospital at this time. If they are even a bit evasive compared to this morning. For example, this morning, they gave his oxygen level (SAT at 98%), said he had no fever etc. etc. This sets the high water mark for talking about the President's critical signs and if they pull back from that (or worse still if they don't have a conference), you will know the President is in trouble.

They are still so parochial about their American companies that I think dexamethasone is next in line, but if the lungs start to fail, they will have to go for remestemcel-L BEFORE they put him on the ventilator. I'm worried about the experimental cocktail they are injecting in. He's the President, not a guinea pig. Once on the ventilator, he can no longer be the President because he can no longer bark orders, so I'm betting rem-L will go in once the cytokine storm shows itself on the diagnostic equipment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.09
Change
0.015(1.40%)
Mkt cap ! $1.238B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.11 $1.12 $1.08 $11.51M 10.52M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17804 $1.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.09 230637 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.09
  Change
0.015 ( 1.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.10 $1.12 $1.08 1937390
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.