MSB 1.40% $1.09 mesoblast limited

I just heard the medical team's next update (3 am Australian...

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    I just heard the medical team's next update (3 am Australian time). They've administered a third drug - Dexamethasone - so this seems to be the end of the conga line now. True to form, they've admitted to administering it early but the studies show it only has better effect (as against the placebo) only once respiratory support is being received.

As I expected, and of some concern, the whole team turned their back on screaming journos, suggesting that they thought their first conference yesterday was "too much information".

Of even more concern, before it ended one reporter shouted out a bunch of lung-related questions related to CT scan, pneumonia and other indicators, and the answer was those indicators showed "expected findings but nothing of major concern". In other words, lung damage is already in evidence.

Dr Conley was asked to justify the contradictory report coming out of the White House yesterday and for the first time, admitted that he was getting oxygen at the WH and had high fever. He also had another oxygen episode in the last 24 hours in which assistance was needed.

Finally, this smiling young-ish WH doctor expects to send him back to the WH in the next 24 hours!! For starters, he still appears to be infectious. But of most concern, he's walking right into the 7-10 day period after symptoms appear where the cytokine storm is the greatest risk.

This discharge won't happen. Or it shouldn't! There are so many reports of people whose symptoms disappear suddenly collapsing with ARDS and dying a few days later.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.09
Change
0.015(1.40%)
Mkt cap ! $1.238B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.11 $1.12 $1.08 $11.51M 10.52M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17804 $1.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.09 230637 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.09
  Change
0.015 ( 1.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.10 $1.12 $1.08 1937390
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.